Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Photos and lots more..

I wasn't planning on another post today .. but here I am... and you need a cuppa with this post though as its a longish one... lots to share ... ... 

So first I got some photos.... This is me and Maurizio this morning.. he is on holiday with his mum from Italy. Me and my sister got to know him through internet and so this morning we met them and spent some nice time with them.


We first went to Sta Lucia to visit a Chinese Garden. It's a very small garden, but very nice and very well kept.


Thats his mother. 


After that we went to Marsascala. Wasn't a very nice day unfortunately.. not sunny at all.. but it's always like this on Good Friday! 

My brother lives in Marsascala ...
 and so we also popped at his lovely place for coffee ha ha  :)

Very nice day, really enjoyed it....  Now look at this gorgeous card I received this week from my lovely blogger friend Corry ... what a surprise and how nice nice nice of her to think of me. Thank you Corry so so much..  loved it xxx ... She must have known of the boo boo I had this week  :(  'cos the card arrived just the next day that I broke one of my MS punches ........... aaaahhhhh !!!!  Did that ever happen to you?  Well now I wrote to them ... hoping that errmmm something can be fixed.. who knows!! Fingers crossed. 


Some goodies now... definitely a long post ..... .... I know I did tell you about the lovely candy I had won last time from Bridget but I didn't realise I never showed you the goodies.... he he I must have been so excited .. there were a nice stamp set of The Snowman, promarkers, 10 sheets of 216gsm solar White Neenah Cards, a £10 gift voucher from The Secret Crafter and also self adhesive Laura Ashley ribbon...  woo hoo thank you again Bridget... you had made a one happy girl :) 



I've also got a blog award now which I received yesterday from my blogger friend Tina. Thank you Tina for thinking of me again, such an honour. Love it xx
Now as you know, there are rules when accepting awards.. here they are

- Post about it on your blog, link it back to the sender and thank them
- Pass the award onto those who visit and comment regularly

.. and as you might have noticed I usually break all the rules ha ha and not forward these, but this is because I have such a hard time to think of who to pass it to, and being afraid of missing anyone... but anyway, today I decided to pass on this award.. and so I am forwarding this lovely Best Friend Blogger Award to these lovely ladies.

Mary J  

Ok now a Candy Alert at Bonna from Kelly's Kids who is having some candy to celebrate her soon to be released challenge blog. So check it out to enter for some candy.... she got some really cute and sweet stamps you definitely don't want to miss.



And now, finally...  one last thing I wanted to tell you about.. There is a surprise sale of 20% to 30% off going on at the Stitchy Bear Stamp Store.... plus if you spend $10 you get this fantastic set of images and papers pictured below.





That is all .. I think... don't think I missed anything  ....

Thank you for staying with me 'till the very end today

Wishing you all a Happy Easter.

Big hugs
xxx




11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh!! you pretty wee thing...I knew you would be...and the sweetest, to think of me...with an award...thankyou so much.
Lovely candy..yum yum..
and I will check out the candy at Bonna from Kellys Kids...and pop over to Stitchy Bear....I'm not feeling the best.........I was showing off to my grandsons and ate far too much chocolate for my gallbladder to contend with...lol
Serves me right...
Luv CHRISSYxx

JLJ Designs said...

What a nice day and wonderful surprises.

Jen

Tammy said...

Dora~your pictures are lovely...I love all the buildings and structures in the backgrounds. So neat to see the other parts of the world. So thank you for sharing that piece with us.
What a sweet card you received too. Also those goodies were just fabulous! Have a wonderful Easter my friend.
smiles...Tammy

LindaS said...

Waw such wonderful places you've been. Thanks for the award - have a wonderful day. Hugs

cebelica said...

That garden looks really beautiful!Thanks for posting those pics. Congrats on the award and thank oyu for passing in to me. Means a lot! Hugs!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great pics! Congrats on your award and thanks for thinking of me!

Marjo said...

Wow Dora, looks like you had a great day and got some awesome goodies! Have a wonderful Easter Weekend! Fingers crossed haven't broken any MS punches yet..lol

Bunches of hugs, Marjo

Mary J said...

Thx for the award honey!!! You deserved it too!

I really enjoyed seeing your photos - thx for sharing!

M xxx

Sandi said...

Hi Dora, Thank you for this lovely award and thinking of me. I hope you and your family have a lovely Easter.

Margreet said...

what a beautiful pics Dora.....thanks for the lovely award and thinking of me!
xxx Margreet

chrissy xx said...

Hellooo!!! lol I'm here! Thank you sooo much for the award. Not been on for 4 days made a promise to be good and not blog at all (Now that was hard)It's going to take me 6 days to get back on course.
Love your pictures they are Fabulous.
Chrissyxx
Yes I too can break punches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...